Thursday, July 4, 2013

Housewife. <- What caption is that?!



I'm not working already, because the management sucks over there and all my friends quit-ed too. :( Happy moments pass so quickly but yet it will be remained in my heart foreva! So in one week, I got 4 russian classes. Its quite fun actually, there's only 2 girls actually, including me. Her name is Jasmine, so I guess we will be roommates for that 6 years. She doesn't seems friendly to me :/ Maybe for now only. And no handsome boys over there T_T I guess the boyfie would be happy to see this -.- All the boys look so.. nerd. Its gonna be so boringggggggggg, oh nooooooooo.. Why can't I get someone like Jason. LOL, seriously HAHA, cause jason is like one of my girlfriends. And its fun to hanging around w him. Maybe its not good to always hang out w a guy cause I got a boyf, but no doubt he's actually my girlfriend! Hahaha. And of course this will not get on further :P Just saying you know, in case that erherm jealous or whutz. ^_^ 


So these days, what happened?
I shall just summarize it ok.

1) Dip N Dip w @xxyan. It so not worth & its just so so, like srsly -.- Its so exp!!! Me and @xxyan regretted :| And then we went shopping around the area since there are so many boutiques. I regretted -_- 'cause I spent a lot. Almost rm 100 for two clothes. But I like it lah, hahahaha. That day pokai already, somemore treat this babi @xxyan dipdip o0o. Haha, ying gai de lah, cause morning almost ffk her but she reached right infront of my house. LOL. Paiseh paiseh, hhahaha. Epic morning. 

2) Ate dessert w the two asses, JJ. 4 bowls of snowflake + 1 plate of tongpakfu. Full die -.- I tell you right, this two asses doesn't like durian. So when we went in tongpakfu, I asked what you all wanna order? Then they say I don't mind, you are the only girl, I let you decide lah. Then I know that only jason doesn't like the smell of durian but still can eat. Jeff was like 'I anything also eat one lah' So I ordered durian flavour. And the epic moment came, both of them eat until wanna die liddat, that expression is priceless man. HAHAHAHAHA, I just can't stop laughing at that moment. Thanks for the treat btw JJ. :D And then we made a plan, every week spend one day in exploring nice desserts ;) Next stop - FOOD FOUNDRY (tmrw!!!! I can't wait for it) Please suggest any more nice cakes, desserts, ice cream thanks!

3) Spending time w my lovely boy. So, one day I got 24 hours, one week I got uhmm 24x7=168 hours, I guess I spent 50% of my time w him, including GG time and facebooking. We watched movies together, badminton together, eat together, swim together, talked together, dota together, cuddle w each other... What else more? Miss him whenever he's not around, hate him for no reasons, fa hiao randomly, scold him for nothing, love him like nobody's business. Lets cherish every moments that we have right now! :)

IM SO GONNA DIP DYE MY HAIRRRRRRRRR, not bleaching lah of course. 
Weee woooz, waiting for my salary to in. Its not that I don't have money, is just that I don't like my bank acc less than some certain amount. -.-
Ok, gonna catch up more w my long lost friends! Can't wait to see my engjet babe, despicable me w her! 

Loves,
Peiyeinn.






0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly