Saturday, June 22, 2013

Welcome to the LA LA Land :


I kinda like my hair over here. Lolollll. Now I'm not the old me, I got long fringe ;) What am I talking about. Well I'm kinda pissed off because I just ruined my cake. MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE TIRAMISU CAKE. Fml laaaaaaa. I was too obsessed when I bought it, the feeling of excited + happy + words that can' t described... Okay, maybe I was too over-reacted? But I'm got so mad when its melted just because I forgot to take it out from the car....... -_____-||| Talked so long actually its my fault la.. Haizzzzz.. And I ignored the boyf for that whole time until I reached my house, I'm sorry lol but I don't feel like talking. Maybe period's effect of hormones mixing up causes moodswing. AHHHH, my tiramisu cake........... f.


I think I'm gonna cut my hair but remain the length, weeee. And dye my hair perhaps? Lazy to continue writing. Uhmmmm..............

Option?
To be or not to be.

Loves,
Peiyeinn.

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly