Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"如果你覺得生活很糟糕,那一定是你的錯。因為只有當你自己同意了,你生活才會開始變得糟糕"

I think this is quite meaningful.
I always made myself think that my life is terrible but I know its NOT!
Me myself always got jealous of ppl, always desperate to have people's life, like grand 21st birthday party with balloons and many friends and presents ; getting along with everyone ; have more friends ; have more likes in facebook (I know its stupid la, but im being honest @@), hoping to shop like other girls, buy this and that etc
Thats their life not mine... I know my mindset is bad :(

Always tell myself not to give so many fucks, but I always did smtg different from that. Gahhh.
But sometimes I realised that IM REALLY REALLY LUCKY.
To have friends like you, YOU and YOU. (haha, in my heart I know who is good to me)
:D
So why care about those who keep showing you faces suddenly out of no where?
我只是想要做一个脚踏实地的人, ’问心无愧‘
我做错,我会道歉。

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly