Saturday, March 15, 2014

Need you now

Pictures perfect memories scattered all around the floor,
Reachin for the phone cuz I can't fight it anymore.

And I wonder if I ever crossed you mind?


#np Need you now - Lady Antebellum


Dear reader/readers (I think reader is more suitable cause there's only one, you know who you are -.-)

Hahaha, 2nd sem was reaaaaaaaaaaaaally tough and hectic. 
I'm lack of sleep everyday, I'm gonna head to bed right after typing this.
I got test next week :( Nuuuu. 1st year already like that, 2nd year charm lor.
And right, my class will be delaying, so around 2nd week of July only can come back, :( I miss home, miss Msia food. I miss my friends!!!!!!! But I don't miss the sun, tho' during winter in Moscow, I kinda miss that hot sun. -.-

Its kinda happy when you cared about a friend, and they actually feel it and appreciate what you did for them. A 'thankyou' can actually made my day :') Unlike those cheap friend that 'SEEN' & 'NOREPLY', you think I so free to actually care about you? Nah, not now and not in the future, ni man man deng ^_^ I only do that to someone who will appreciate. 


Okay, I really don't know what to write anymore. :/
Tired, sleepy, ok, goodbye, goodnight. :D

Loves,
Peiyeinn.







0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly