Friday, February 7, 2014

Busy busy busy life.

So one hell week of exams are finally over and now I got the time to write a lil'
Hehehehe, anyways good news are I passed my anatomy exam like finally, everyone else are the same too. Besides that, I got 5 for my bio, so happy and satisfy because I studied really hard for every test. And and I bought a pair of heels which got furr in and outside of it for only rm 49.90 omfg so damn fuqing happy, hahahahah because it look so elegant and pretty, my love.

Watched 'Gravity' just now, artistic movie (Y) and I played few rounds of dota. Yay, I guess its my sleeping time now, cuz its 2am. Wooooo, tmrw groceries shopping again. :O Every week's routine. Ok, ntg more to write cuz my daily routine : sleep wake class home eat study sleep wake class home eat. . . . . . Boring right? I know. 2nd Sem's timetable is even worse, feel like crying. Everyday class ends around 5 or 6. God please bless me.......

HOWEVER I got one week of sem break, &&&& THE BEST PART IS THAT MY BIRTHDAY FALLS ON IT. Hehehehehhehehe, ok.

Byebyeeeeeeeeeeeee,
Hectic life, why u iz no stahp.
Sometimes, I feel tired until I wanna give up, but I know I cannot, because I'm GOHPEIYEIN.

Loves,
Peiyein.

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly