Saturday, January 11, 2014

Its been the 1st time I cried like this ever since Idk when. I just cannot stop.
Its hard to breathe, its like suffocating, I just cannot breathe.
I let go someone that is really important to me, for the past 4 years, that someone is someone I love that much, I love with all my heart. So do you think is that easy? DO YOU THINK ITS EASY? I'm sorry to say, its not. Do you think when I said those stuffs were so easy to come out from my mouth?

I let you go, the reasons I guess I pretty much told you about that.
Thankyou for trusting me, thankyou for being understanding, thankyou for backing me up eventho' we broke up.
But whenever I think about us, & the way they questioned me ins skype. I litereally burst out of tears, it just won't stop. I started to feel so suffering, like I cannot breathe. I switched off my phone, EVERYTHING. Just some peaceful moment for myself, I just cried and cried and cried. Its like I'm all alone, far away from my bestf, my family, far far away from home. I guess noone can actually stand in my shoes and understand. Im literally crying for 4 hours, I'll guess its a crying night today. Hah.

Noone has ever love him like I do. Just that sometimes its too late. And I just don't feel like dragging it too long, its unfair to him, maybe he could find the right one if I let him go earlier. I really hope that he can be more happy and xin fu in the future. Thats my biggest wish.

Hey you, really thankyou for everything that you gave me. You never fail to make me laugh after making me mad. Altho' we cannot be lovers, but I really wish the best for you. I will never ever forget there's someone used to feed me like a pig.

P/s, need not to worry about me. I will be fine, soon. I hope.

Sincerely,
Pei Yein

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly