Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dead blog :


BELLOO, its been a long time since I update my blog because I still cannot write post using my lappie. So yeah this is my friend's laptop. Ok, so whats with the picture on top? Well, my friend's laptop doesn't really have any pictures, so I just randomly choose smtg like this. Hahahaha.

Anyways, Russia seems pretty nice to me, is just that there isn't any CHEAP food. :/ Its not like in Malaysia, got ochardo, chatime, nadeja etc etc. The cakes here are just fucking expensive. Oh ya, classes are quite pack too. Even Saturday we got class, this is sad :( But then I skipped twice lolol. And everytime I go, got take attendance wtf. Anyways thats extra + useless class, so IDGAF.

I got 5/5 in Anatomy Colloq, colloq means test. So damn fucking happy because my lecturer is the strictest and pro-est in Moscow. Hahaha, the point she gave is like damn valuable. :D YOOOHOOOO. But of course la, I put in like damn alot of efforts, I only slept for 2.5 hours. Damn suffering, cause I never been that tired before, zombified. But I studied with a bunch of friends, so hell yeah its a good experience. :D

I feel bad sometimes, because now only I know I'm not those kind of '想家' de ppl. -_- I get easily adapted lol, which I thought I'm not. Lol. I thought I will cry myself here oftenly but who knows I didn't. Kinda proud of myself tho' Weeee.

Got my 1st Starbucks today HERE in MOSCOW. Ok, its exp. Rm25 for a big cup. Cheesecake rm 20, but my friend treated me that. Thankyouuuuuuu. :D And I know how to actually take metro to all over Moscow, YOLO.

Anyways, my friend needs to use his comp already. Gonna watch JU ON later, muahahhaa. Tadaaa! 205 days more to go. I've been in Moscow for 55 days already, time flies huh :D

Loves,
Peiyeinn.



0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly