Sunday, October 27, 2013

1st post about Russia.

Wtf. I can only use my phone to blog. Idk whats w the blogger when using laptop. Anyways, I've been in russia for 20 days. Kinda exciting and happy. Had been exploring moscow and we knew how to go to many places using metro. The train came like every 1 min. So fast and convenient. I met friends that are awesome and of course some not so awesome tho. My roommate is like one of them.. she's like having those kind of 忧郁症. Can 1 min happy the other min 爱睬不睬. Jibai dia. Have to see her 脸色. Actually iz because she said she dont have any confident cause her face and her past. Okay I literally pitied her.. but 不是你大完好不好.. there's a guy treats me good and close to me. And one day I know she liked him. I was llike shit. Cuz that guy is like closer than me and got many things to talk to me. Aint my problem right.. you dont expect me not to talk him anymore just to please you........ hmm I wont do that tho.

I hope you can chg your attitude cuz it will bring hurt to ppl around you and of course you yourself. Goodluck w that

1st of nov start my 1st sem yay!


0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly