Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bad temper.

These days I got a really bad temper, I don't know why. I really don't have that much of patience to talk to ppl if they are saying something nonsense. -.- And I really cannot stand when I see someone being so 'princess' grhhhh, can you please mature abit can anot? -.- Thirdly, for those who are crazy and overly obssessed in minions.. thats too ridiculous. Queue-ed up for 2 and a half hour just to buy one minion -.- If I ask my boyf to buy for me, he diu ngo dou sor. Sometimes, I really don't understand what they thinking..... Issit because I think until too rationally or whatz. And also some ppl who likes to say how great they are in dota and ended up let me sapu like shitz. Not to mention, they still can give bla bla bla excuses. GRHHHHH. I JUST FEEL LIKE SHOOTING PPL IN THEIR FACE RATHER THAN PRETENDING THERE HEHEHEHE.

Sometimes I even think of it. If I stopped making you happy, acting being friendly when I don't feel like to or maybe just shoot you in your face which I normally don't just because I scare this might ruin our friendship, I might lose a friend and of course I will be dead sad. But, I just hate to pretend there and everytime need to tahan your princess attitude -.- So I think I rather just ignore everything. Why must I make myself unhappy just to maintain a friendship that you think is nothing? Lolllll.

I will just treat ppl good who treat me good as well. You talk to me in a unfriendly way, I will do that as well. I don't care whether it ruins our friendship or what. This is me and don't take me for granted. Take it or leave it.


1 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly